1. Boil 2 cups of fresh buko juice. Place a drop of pandan extract and 1/2 cup of sugar.
2. Add 1/2 cup shredded tender buko flesh. Let it cool.
3. Add 1/2 cup evaporated milk or coconut milk. Mix well.
4. In the ice drop mold, place a tsp of candied red beans (the one used for halo-halo) in the bottom before adding the ice buko concoction.
5. Place in the freezer for about 2 hours or until the ice buko is hard enough. Do not forget to place the ice drop stick when it is semi hard (30-min to 1 hr in the freezer)